- FTC Blogger Disclosure, Affilate Link Disclosure
- Product Review Polices
- About Me/Contact Me
- Missy's Cruelty Free Favorites
- Coupon Codes and Ambassador Code Savings
- Sophie's Pet Chat
- Box it up! Adventures with subscription boxes
- Ways to save
- Shop some of my favs
- Live, Love Pacific Northwest
- Travels and RV-ing
- Yoga Pillows, Cushions, Mattress, and Pet Bed Revi...
Things have been busy lately with school, preparing for another, but final (yeah) relocation, so tonight’s meal was literally something I threw together and Sautéed up! Were calling it Turkey Sauté Surprise so easy, so versatile, as you can really add or subtract any vegetables or meat even! 1 package of ground turkey (you could sub any other ground meat or even veggie meat crumbles) 1 cup of frozen or fresh Broccoli 1 Cup of frozen or fresh Cauliflower 1 8oz pack of sliced Crimini Mushrooms 1/4 cup low sodium Chicken Stock Favorite seasonings as desired Cook and brown up Turkey, when Turkey is nearly done, add Chicken Stock, Crimini Mushrooms, Broccoli, Cauliflower and sauté for about 5-7 mins, just until vegetables are tender, season and enjoy We served ours with a Caesar Salad.