*******This post is sponsored by belVita, however, the views and opinions expressed here are my own as well as the content and pictures.
A couple of weeks ago, I did a review of belvita:
belvita has been making morning meals easy and how belvita helps me not have an excuse for the “no time for breakfast” morning and how I saved with ibotta at Walmart.
I really like the variety of flavors belvita has to offer, as there is something for everyone, plus they come in great on the go size packs too!
Plus, it's right on the packages of belVita breakfast biscuits their packages say by fitting belvita into a daily routine when combined as a balanced meal with fruit and dairy you can have up to 4 hours of sustainable energy!
So I just thought I would share another way I’ve found that we like to enjoy belvita, in a parfait and remind everyone that you can still save with Walmart and ibotta on belvita and if you already have a coupon from the newspaper that you can save even more with ibotta too!
This is how I did my belvita yogurt parfait.
In a parfait dish or a Mason style jar or dish of choice.
1) Crumble 1/2 a belvita Soft Baked Banana Bread Biscuit into the bottom of jar, dish or container
2) 1/2 Small Banana sliced
3) Add 2 tablespoons of Vanilla Greek Yogurt or favorite yogurt
4) About 1/4 cup of Strawberries or berries of choice
5) Top the berries with 4 oz. of Strawberry Greek Yogurt or Yogurt of choice
Finish off by crumbling the remaining half of the belvita Soft Baked Banana Bread Biscuit and enjoy!
- FTC Blogger Disclosure, Affilate Link Disclosure
- Product Review Polices
- About Me/Contact Me
- Coupon Codes and Ambassador Code Savings
- Sophie's Pet Chat
- Box it up! Adventures with subscription boxes
- Ways to save
- Shop some of my favs
- Live, Love Pacific Northwest
- Yoga Pillows, Cushions, Mattress, and Pet Bed Revi...
- Missy's Cruelty Free Favorites
- Travels and RV-ing